Friday, September 10, 2010

2 Corinthians 12:9-10.

"God said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

Bad things happen to good people all the time. But just because bad things happen to good people, doesn't mean that God isn't Good. It just means that He knows more than we do. He knows whatsup and He's got it covered. We don't always understand why bad things happen to good people, and I don't think that we ever will. But that doesn't give us free access to question God's goodness. He is ALWYAS Good. Even when our circumstances aren't. He's got us covered. Even if the outcome isn't our favorite.

Now is the time to press in. To interceed more than ever before. We can't put it off any longer. We need to be willing and ready. Be preparing as we wait. We can't waste time. Press in.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I think you are really cool. Your photography is very good (you have an eye for great shots) and you are clearly an awesome person.

    Keep doing what you are doing and being who you are.

    Best,
    a.

    ReplyDelete