Friday, July 9, 2010

Cynthia Louise Williford.

*yes. I did just do a post around a hour ago. But now, it is Cynthia's birthday.
This is something worth blogging about. And I have an urge to let it include a bunch of pictures with Cynthia's lovely face in them.



17 years ago, Cynthia Louise Williford was born. If I had been there, I would have been so excited. But I wasn't. But I am here now. And I am excited now.
I love Cynthia soooooooo much. So much more than I can say or put into words. She is so beautiful and she makes me laugh. Her laugh is contageous. Her eyes twinkle and she gets really excited about cute things. She is so dainty and her artwork is dainty as well. Her voice is so pure, and so is her heart. I can only look at her for so long because I might explode from how beautiful she is. She inspires me in everyway. When I grow up, I wanna be like her. She is so kind and loving. I see many of the Lord's qualities in her. I don't know what I would do without her. And I mean that with everything in me. She's my world. ;)
Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy birfffday, Cynthia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3.

1 comment:

  1. :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    you my dear are sooooo stinking sweetttttt.
    you have made my day my world ;)
    i love you. WAY more than you know.
    and just so you know, you inspire me. tons. like everytime i see you :)

    so thanks from the deepest part of my heart :)

    ReplyDelete