Tuesday, July 27, 2010

This year.

Things that have held me back in the past, things that have distracted me, things I have compared myself to, things that have made me think twice before doing what I know I should do, things that have not been healthy for me will all physically not be with me this year. They are all going away about the same time. Things that have left scars and bruises will no longer be here.
I hear the Lord telling me that this is my year.
This is the year that things will change and forever be changed. I will know who I am in this new year, in this new season of my life, with no one telling me who I am but Him. I will seek and find. My eyes will be opened to secrets that my heart has been longing to see. I will know. I will experience and I will never go back.
He is telling me that this is a fresh start. A clean slate. A new beginning.
And it's looking good.

5 comments:

  1. I got super close to the screen to see that verse :)
    I can tell this is your year! It's a big year for a lot of people too :) I can feels it. It excites me to no end. Things work together for those who love the Lord ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, i just am super excited about what the Lord is going to do in you. cause i just love you :)
    good verse by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia: Makes the heart happy!
    More please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smiled SO big when I saw that I had comments from all three of you guys.
    You are three of my most favorite people in the world.
    Thank you for always encouraging me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. God led me here for a reason...

    ReplyDelete